Positions available at U.S. Oil Refining Co.
For over 50 years, U.S. Oil & Refining Co. has provided a stable, challenging and rewarding environment for all of its employees. As a small business in an industry that continues to be dominated by large multinational corporations, U.S. Oil represents an exciting opportunity for individual growth, achievement and acknowledgement. We are an equal opportunity employer and a company where each employee is important and recognized for the contributions they can make.
Click on any of the following positions to read more about the opportunities that are currently available or to submit your resume. NOTE: Position Details are in PDF format and require the Adobe® PDF Reader.
- Sr. Process Engineer (posted: 5/1/2016)
- Helpdesk Technician (posted: 8/11/2016) - CLOSED
- Instrument Mechanic (posted: 9/19/2016) - CLOSED
- Product Trader (posted: 9/26/2016) - CLOSED
- Pump Mechanic (posted: 9/22/2016) - CLOSED
- Sr. Environmental Engineer (posted: 7/19/2016) - CLOSED
- Sr. Project/Fixed Equipment Engineer (posted: 7/28/2016) - CLOSED
- Utility Helper (posted: 10/18/2016) - CLOSED
NOTE: We will not accept a resume without a completed application for a specific job opening. Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted.
U.S. Oil & Refining Co. is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer.